Fishing in Ungava Bay
To preserve this exceptional fishery for future generations and protect this remarkable natural habitat, we strongly encourage catch and release. We only allow fishing with single hooks with crushed barbs. Arctic Char and Cod can be consumed during your trip and we allow each guest to bring back 2 Char. Atlantic Salmon and Sea Trout must be released.
- Price per person: 7 500$ CAN taxes included
- This price includes, flights, stay (accommodation, food and access rights)
- A deposit of $2,500 is required to confirm your reservation. Final payment is due April 1st prior to your trip.
- Duration of the trip: 6 days / 5 days of fishing
- Number of participants: 8 anglers
- Pick up at Montreal Trudeau Airport
- 2 pieces of luggage maximum for a total weight of 100 lbs or 52 Kg.
- 1 piece of hand luggageTranslated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Located between the powerful George and Whale Rivers, Black Point is a feeding ground for Atlantic Salmon, which it takes advantage of before returning to spawn in these large rivers. Salmon, some of which exceed 16 pounds, can be caught while fishing for Arctic char.
Pavillon Inukshuk Lodge
Tel : 450-324-1501
Fax : 450-922-1926